Creating a very special travel experience for luxury travellers
Enjoy unparalleled access to exclusive use luxury accommodation in fully staffed private castles & stately homes, mansions & country houses, chateaux & villas, chalets, boutique hotels and super yachts; yours exclusively for hire or rental.
Loyd & Townsend Rose, the ultimate holiday planning and concierge service for discerning travellers, arrange bespoke holiday experiences to luxury destinations in the UK, Ireland & Europe.
All our private country houses, castles and stately homes have been personally visited and we only use those who meet our trademark standards.
We are unashamedly proud of the service and personal attention that all our guests receive during the planning process and during their actual holiday so If you would like to find out more about our properties, please visit www.LTR.co.uk or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
See some our bespoke properties below:
Grade II Listed Manor House, Cotswolds
Very close to Chipping Norton the house dates from the 16th century, with a dining room and library panelled in about 1640 and 17th century stables and dovecote. This is the quintessential English country estate, a very peaceful spot with very little traffic providing a very private environment. Formal gardens, ponds, walled gardens, a small village (owned by the family) and a 3,000 acre estate.
- Accommodation for 20+ in 12 rooms. 8 double rooms – 4 with en-suite, 2 twins, 1 single and one sleeping 3 (1 double/1 single).
- Ballroom which is ideal for large dinners as well as dancing
- TV den and library
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis court
- 90 minutes from London
- Local attractions include the award winning Daylesford Organic Farm Shop
- Located on the Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire border, guests can easily access Oxford, Cheltenham, Stratford on Avon and all that the Cotswolds has to offer
- Attractive local towns include Chipping Norton, Stow on the Wold, Moreton in Marsh, Charlbury and Chipping Camden
This is the perfect setting for entertaining on a very grand scale. Described as Scotland’s ‘noblest classical country house’ this Grade A listed mansion is also a stunning home. Built as a majestic expression of elegance and conviviality, and designed to welcome in its visitors and to entertain guests in the most sumptuous of surroundings, this house has been sensitively refurbished to its original glory; no expense has been spared ensuring the original vision for opulent and lavish entertaining has been perfectly restored.
- Accommodation for 28 in 14 exceptional restored and decorated en-suite rooms
- Formal dining for up to 32 guests under a stunning painted ceiling
- The Grand Salon can entertain 100 guests
- Library, gentlemen’s sitting room and ladies’ sitting rooms, drawing room
- Home to an important collection of Scottish art
- Formal walled gardens and cricket pitch
- 25 minutes drive from Edinburgh airport
- Access to a variety of country pursuits including loch fishing, deer stalking, and salmon fishing
- Clay pigeon shooting and wild-fowling on the estate
- Cycling, archery, falconry and driven bird shooting
- Golf at the championship courses of Gleneagles and St Andrews and on two courses two minutes walk from the house
- Motor sport at the Knockhill Circuit
Historic Castle, Co. Waterford
Refurbished to an exceptionally high standard, it is hard to find anywhere in Ireland that can match this unique home. The updated facilities appear to blend seamlessly with the more traditional grandeur and opulence of an earlier time. Soak up the atmosphere in absolute privacy, with exclusivity assured. Enjoy the local attractions and sport as well as the abundance of pubs and shops, or travel further afield and explore this part of Ireland that remains to many a little bit of a hidden gem.
- Sleeps 27 guests in 10 double, 2 twin and 3 single bedrooms all with private bathrooms
- 2 Sitting Rooms and Drawing Room
- Banqueting Hall with a capacity of 75
- Billiard room
- Superb salmon & sea trout fishing on the river Blackwater
- 60 minutes from Cork City
- Nearby Waterford is home of the renowned crystal factory
- Surrounded by wonderful Golf Courses
- Coastal walks and beaches
French Chateau, Loire Valley
A luxury chateau at the entrance to the Loire Valley, less than 2 hours from Paris. With it’s romantic gardens the chateau is surrounded by XVI th Century fortifications and has been owned by the same family for more than 600 years. Inside there are precious antiques, family portraits, oil paintings, designer fabrics, ornate chandeliers, grand fireplaces and Versailles parquet floors. The chateau is steeped in history and unbroken lineage since 1404.
- Sleeps 16 in 3 twin/doubles, 4 doubles and 2 singles all with en suite bathrooms.
- Sleeps 5 more in 2 more doubles and 1 single with shared bathrooms.
- A grand salon, rose drawing room, grand dining room and small dining room
- Large private gardens
- Race driving at Le Mans
- Balloon rides
- Less than 2 hours from Paris
- Castles of the Loire Valley to explore